I write Mac software including low level system utilities in C and user-facing Cocoa applications in Objective-C and Swift.
I’m interested in both high level architecture of software and its internal implementation so I don’t hesitate to read disassembly listings to figure out how closed-source code works. I’m very independent and good at figuring out solutions to problems on my own.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (PGP available)
Phone: +7–906–955–21–72 (Russian)
I’m located in Tomsk, Russia but willing to relocate to anywhere.
- Part-time contracting, 2011–today
- Working as a contractor for clients around the globe, solving issues in existing codebases and building new projects from scratch including Mac and iOS applications and libraries.
- Summer internship at Cuckoo Foundation, May-September 2015
- Implemented a malware analysis module for OS X based on DTrace
I maintain a bunch of open-source projects on GitHub, among them are:
- mas: a command-line interface for Mac App Store
- Built in Swift 3 on top of reverse-engineered MAS frameworks
- Daruma: a Mac app for browsing awesome japanese emoticons
- Built in Objective-C using modern AppKit components
- States: this Sketch.app plugin adds support for states on artboards
- shortcuts: a command line interface to text replacements on macOS
- An automation-friendly re-implementation of Keyboard.prefpane’s Text tab
- task_vaccine: a lightweight code injection library for macOS
- Uses Mach Memory and Threads
- liblorgnette: a library for interprocess symbol lookup for iOS and macOS
- Heavy use of dyld APIs for working with process images and building nlists
I’m a final year undergraduate student of Tomsk State University pursuing my BS degree in Computer Science with expected graduation date of June 2017.
Back to Internals Exposed